Extraordinary Opera, extraordinary people. We have a vacancy for an experienced Production Manager to join our production team to successfully oversee the design, construction and staging of sets for all Glyndebourne productions from concept delivery through to opening performance. You will effectively manage and balance constraints of budget, time and technical practicability within a repertoire and touring environment. In collaboration, manage the Production Office team, ensuring that creative teams and in house technical departments are sufficiently resourced with information for the successful mounting and re staging of Glyndebourne productions.
- Salary: Up to £48,500 dependent on experience
- This is a full time position, the contractual hours of work are 35 per week, however you may be required to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role.
- We offer 5.6 weeks holiday per year rising to 6.6 weeks after 5 years including public holidays.
- Location: Lewes, East Sussex
- We have excellent on site catering facilities, can offer a beautiful working environment, the opportunity to see world class opera and for those without their own transport we have a free minibus service to and from Lewes railway station and a season ticket loan scheme.
- The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1 April 2020
- For further details and to apply please visit: https://www.glyndebourne.com/vacancy/production-manager/