We’re recruiting for a Freelance Production Manager to manage all aspects of the technical delivery of Theatre Centre’s production of Birds and Bees by Charlotte Josephine, directed by Rob Watt, which tours nationally to schools in autumn 2020.
- R&D week: April 14th – 16th 2020 (London)
- Rehearsals start: Monday 10th August 2020 (4 weeks – London)
- Tech week: Monday 7th September 2020 (London)
- First performance: Thursday 10th September 2020 (London)
- First date of tour: Monday 14th September 2020 (Isleworth)
- Tour ends: Saturday 21st November 2020.
- Proven experience as a Production Manager.
- Excellent project and budget management skills.
- Good knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely for diverse participants.
- Experience of working in the context of schools’ touring.
- Experience of taking a mentoring role in supporting colleagues.
- Commitment to, and experience of working to promote access, inclusion and representation and experience.
Fee: £2,480 (equivalent to 22 days)
How to apply
Please download the Job Pack for the full Job Description and apply by email, sending your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, why you would like to work with Theatre Centre and your availability.
Deadline: 10am 23rd March 2020
First interview: 31st March 2020
Second interview: 2nd April 2020
For Full details and to apply please visit: https://www.theatre-centre.co.uk/whats-happening/opportunities/