Wiltshire Creative has been formed from the merger of the three Salisbury arts organisations receiving Arts Council NPO funding – Salisbury Playhouse, Salisbury Arts Centre and Salisbury International Arts Festival – with the goal of building on the success of the individual organisations to offer an increased range of performances and activities to the people of Salisbury, Wiltshire and beyond.
The overall responsibility of the Production Manager is to deliver efficiently and effectively all aspects of certain WC productions. In addition to the Production & Technical Director this involves close liaison with both the Artistic Director and Executive Director, the Producers and all production Heads of Department and creative teams.
- Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
- Hours: To be worked as required based on 40 hours per week with TOIL to be mutually agreed for technical / production weeks
- Holiday: 20 days’ holiday plus 8 days public holidays rising in line with length of service.
- Term: Permanent contract subject to probationary period of three months.
- Closing date for applications: Monday 6th April 2020 at 9.00am
- For full details and to apply please visit: https://www.wiltshirecreative.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies/