Based in Deptford, London, the Albany is a pioneering, multi-use performing arts venue with a strong focus on working with diverse communities.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced technician and manager to take on the delivery of our Spring performance and hires programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated candidate with a background in technical, stage or sound working across theatre and live music. With a track record of successfully managing performance events and people you will take ownership of the technical delivery and provide leadership to the technical team.
- Salary: £700-800 per week, depending on experience
- Contract: Freelance, mid-March for 8 – 12 weeks
- Apply by: 12pm 5th March 2020
- Start date: w/c 16th March 2020
- For full details and to apply please visit: https://www.thealbany.org.uk/jobs/interim-technical-manager-freelance/