Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is looking to appoint a permanent Performing Arts Technical Manager, to join our busy team. This role will support productions primarily in Warwick School and King’s High School. We are looking for an individual with excellent technical skills and a commitment to the highest production standards, who understands the demands of working in a professional theatre environment.
Our technicians are involved in all aspects of production from designing to realisation and the role offers tremendous scope for creative individuals. You will be involved in supporting professional shows, school and community projects and contribute to both the educational and professional activities of the theatre.
- Salary £25,159 to £27,624
- Closing date for applications: Friday 28 February 2020
- Interview date: Week Commencing 2 March 2020
- For further information and to apply please visit: https://www.warwickschool.org/news/?pid=125&nid=10&storyid=2723
- If you have any questions about the role, please contact the HR department on 01926 735413 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org