New Wimbledon Theatre is the closest regional theatre to London with a large seating capacity (1,600), good technical facilities, excellent transport links, a 100-seat Studio and a strong customer offer.
Providing leadership to the technical team and back of house operations, the Technical Manager is a senior management position, reporting to the Theatre Director. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager in a technical team looking for a new challenge in a busy, dynamic and developing theatre.
The Technical Manager will take the lead role in ensuring a cohesive, efficient, cost-effective and robust technical structure and operation is in place.
This is a critical role in one of ATG’s flagship theatres and is pivotal to New Wimbledon Theatre’s long-term growth strategy.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Nick Parr, Theatre Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: c. £40,000 per annum
- Type: Permanent – Full Time
- Closing Date: 06-03-2020 at 18:00
- Location: New Wimbledon Theatre, London
- For full job description and to apply please visit: https://careers.atg.co.uk/opportunities/job-search/job-detail.html?jobid=104247