We are a leading project and production management company based in Edinburgh and North East England and operating worldwide. We provide creative solutions for cultural projects and events, and specialise in site specific projects in heritage and landscape settings. We work on summer festivals, sporting events and art installations. In 2019 we created seven illuminated trails in the UK and a new trail in Chicago Botanic Gardens for the festive season. Our illuminated trails are produced in partnership with Raymond Gubbay Ltd a division of Sony Music and in 2020 we will create a new illuminated trail in Melbourne Botanic Garden in June.
CCL wish to appoint a Production Manager to work closely with the Head of Production / Director of the company. The role will be offered on a full-time contract basis. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work from home if this is deemed suitable or, if they relocate, or are based in the North East of England, from our offices in Belford. The position will mainly be office based although there will be the requirement to be on site from time to time. Some travel throughout the UK for site visits is required. While there will be flexibility around the location of the Production Manager, the ability to spend at least 3 days a month at the main office and warehouse is essential. If you have significant event production experience, are able to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines and love delivering outstanding events – you are what we are looking for.
- Full Time Position – Immediate Start
- Salary – negotiable circa £30,000 / £35,000 subject to experience.
- Please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should be addressed to Ian Bone, Head of Production and highlight your relevant qualifications and experience, and why you would like to work for us. It should include details of your current salary and your most recent projects undertaken. We also require two references, one being your current or most recent employer (no references will be requested without prior notification).
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 31 January.
- We plan to interview candidates week beginning 10 February.
- Please indicate your notice period on your application and your availability to attend an interview that week.
- If you have any queries please call Culture Creative on 01665 798 007 or email
For a full job description and application details please visit: https://www.culturecreative.co.uk/vacancies?fbclid=IwAR1IjFqSAxCHmEQ_pqVdGywryPd9KJHol7OSNeMAe_mA-Ri4litQ6JATJsk