Working with the Production Managers, you will liaise with designers, external contractors and in house departments to facilitate the production process. You will have experience of production design, and or technical aspects of theatre and established experience in producing AutoCAD drawings, digital artwork and model making.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To produce ground plans, sections and other technical drawings as required for Glyndebourne’s productions.
- To produce ground plans and hanging plots for Glyndebourne on Tour
- Maintain the Production Department Digital Archive to ensure the successful revival or productions both at Glyndebourne and other venues.
- To attend planning, production, model and other meetings as necessary.
- To create model elements when required.
- Create digital artwork for productions.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and storage of show set models and the model store.
- To maintain the stock of Glyndebourne model boxes and distribute to designers
- Maintain drawing/ design office stock of materials.
- Coordinate model showings and other presentations.
- To assist with the planning and scheduling of activities for the stage and rehearsal stages as required.
- To deputise for the production manager in production meetings and meetings with designers and contractors
For Full details and to apply please visit: https://www.glyndebourne.com/vacancy/production-assistant-maternity-cover/
The closing date for applications is Friday 31 January 2020 with interviews to be held w/c 10 February