A Production Manager is required to look after all of our Public Productions on the MA Music Theatre and MA Acting courses.
Hours are by arrangement outside of the core production weeks noted above. All the shows take place on campus in our Embassy Theatre (Prosc arch) or the Webber Douglas and Courtyard Studio Theatres.
The Production crew is mainly in house staff from the Technical & Production Department, alongside Visiting Professional creative teams.
- POSITION: Production Manager – Post Graduate Public Productions
- RATE OF PAY: £12000
- DATES: December 2019 – July 2020 as required
- Fit up/Perf dates:
- Musical Theatre Show 3rd Feb to 17th Feb 2020
- Acting Shows x 2 23rd March to 6th April 2020
- Musical Theatre Show 11th May to 26th May 2020
- Acting Shows x 2 13th July to 27th July 2020
- LOCATION: The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Swiss Cottage, London
- APPLY TO email@example.com
- Applications by 10th November 2019
Central are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of personal characteristic(s) or background. We particularly welcome applications from a Black, Asian, Minority, Ethnic background and people with disabilities as they are currently underrepresented at Central.