Theatre by the Lake is seeking to appoint a Head of Production to be responsible for the effective staging of all productions on Theatre by the Lake’s stages, with co-producers, and on tour; overseeing all equipment and staffing and playing an integral part in the Company’s artistic and strategic planning. We would be happy to consider applications from theatre professionals who meet the essential criteria for the post and are looking to move into a production management career and/or freelance production managers looking for their first building based job.
- Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 noon, Friday 4th October 2019
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15th October. Candidates invited to interview will be contacted by Tuesday 8th October.
- Salary: £30k to £35k depending on experience
- Start date: The post is available for an immediate start.
- If you would like to discuss the role in more depth prior to applying, please call James Cobbold, Executive Director, on 017687 81106.
For full details of how to apply please visit our website https://www.theatrebythelake.com/jobs