Theatre503 are looking for a Production Manager to work on 503Panto by Louise Beresford and Anna Spearpoint. You will work with the show’s Creative Team and in-house Technical Manager at Theatre503 to collect, collate and oversee all technical aspects of the production and to ensure that it is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Main Duties:
- Organise and oversee all subhiring of set-builders, hire companies to fully realise the production.
- Ensure the production budget is managed effectively, monitoring departmental budget and line items and cooperating with the Producer to work within the budget of the Production. • Manage rehearsal logistics, get in and technical rehearsals of the show, and ensuring the Stage Manager is effectively supported.
- To ensure all production meetings are undertaken with appropriate minute taking and reporting on rehearsals.
- Oversee the running of the get-out after the production run. • Be first aid trained, have a driver’s license (desirable) and experience of set building and CAD as well as health and safety awareness. •
- Other ad hoc production management tasks as required by the production. If interested, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Rate of Pay: £1500
- Location: London
- Rehearsals: 11 – 30 November
- Get In: 1 December
- Tech: 2 – 3 December •
- Dress/Preview 1: 4 December
- Previews: 5 – 6 December
- Press Night: 7 December
- Final Show/Get Out: 31 December
Application is by CV and Covering Letter, for further information or to apply please contact Andrew Shepherd firstname.lastname@example.org