The E&P is a local artistic force with national significance and an international reputation. Our two theatres are united by our passion for our art-form, our love of our city and our unswerving belief that theatre at its best can transform lives. Our mission is to reflect the aspirations and concerns of our audiences, to dazzle and inspire them, welcome and connect with them, nurture the artists within them and fuel their civic pride. Wherever these connections happen – whether in our theatres, in the community, in schools, or outside Liverpool – we hope to ignite the imagination, explore what it is to be human, and always to exceed expectation.
Across the two theatres – one a 440-seat thrust, the other a 670-seat proscenium – there is an opportunity to produce and present the richest range of work for the widest audience. After entering a new relationship with Arts Council England (ACE) outside of the National Portfolio in December 2018, LMTT has been working closely with Arts Council England (ACE) and Liverpool City Council (LCC) to create a resilient business model artistically, socially and financially for 2019/20 and beyond.
E&P seek to appoint a Production Manager to realise the visions of our creative teams, ensuring the highest production values and most effective use of resources across all of our programmes of work.
- To ensure the highest production values and most effective use of resources in realising the visions of creative teams throughout LMTT’s programmes.
- To support efficient management of technical operations across all LMTT Production Department services.
- To support and participate in the delivery of the technical skill development activity for young people as part of the YEP programme.
- To support the financial resilience of LMTT through the efficient delivery of commercial programme events and hires.
- To ensure the highest level of health and safety applies across all LMTT technical activities.
Salary: £30,600 P/A
The deadline for applications is Friday 6th September at 10.00am.
Applications should be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held in Liverpool during the w/c 9th September 2019.
For a full job description and application details please visit our website: https://www.everymanplayhouse.com/jobs