We are looking to recruit a Technical Manager for our New Generation (NG) Programme. This is a 2 year programme of work based in the St Austell Bay area of Cornwall. It has 3 strands: Training, Festival and Technical. This role will be based in Cornwall and the successful candidate will work across all 3 strands of the programme. We are looking for someone with the following desirable skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working with creative and performing teams
- Experience of engaging and co-ordinating technical teams
- Knowledge of health and safety and good working practices
- Experience of stage management
- Experience in, and knowledge of, technical aspects of theatre
- Good knowledge of lighting and sound with experience of small-scale rigging and installation
- Interest and experience in the evolution of new digital technologies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Works well with others and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of PAT
- Full drivers’ license
- First aid training
- Proactive and front footed.
This is a full time, fixed term role until 31st March 2021, with a salary of between £25-30k, depending on experience.
For an Application Pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 9am on Friday 1st March 2019.