Reporting to: Senior Operations Manager
To be responsible for the project management of all Temporary Installations (TI) projects, to include the design, technical specifications, budgeting, project and staff scheduling and implementation.
• Be involved in feasibility and availability, and planning for Projects from inception to completion in conjunction with the Senior Operations Manager.
• Be actively involved in generating new clients and projects, to support the work of the company.
• Prepare a strategic plan for each project, working with the client to obtain the correct specifications, liaising with internal departments regarding delivery, schedules and budgets.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all Temporary Installations staff and other engineering and support departments within TAIT.
• Establish effective relationships and communication with external contractors and Clients.
• Be responsible for Project Budgets, reporting to Senior Operations Manager.
• When a project has been agreed, organise the preparation of equipment and deployment of staff to the required specification for the Client.
• Ensure that any changes to projects are communication to the rental team, and that everyone is kept informed.
• Manage the installation of equipment to the Client’s agreed specification.
• Ensure the programming of the equipment and ensure the training of the client’s operators is completed to a high standard.
• Take ownership of the job and be proactive at all times.
• Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met.
• Be hands-on in the preparation and installation of equipment as required.
• Be multiskilled to support a variety of project types.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of your role and responsibilities and may be subject to change when required.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org